BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Testimony

Tara,you and Mary gave me the courage to do this on line, you are always inspiring me.I was reading my Ensign today. In President Uchdorf's article he quotes 2 Timothy 1:7-8 it says,"For God hath not given us the spirit of fear;but of power, and of love and of a sound mind. Be not thou ashamed of the testimony of our Lord."
So I do not want to be ashamed of our Savior. He is my friend, he is always there to hear me and be with me, I love him and try to be like him. When I joined the church in 1980 it was one of the greatest events in my life. I know the church is true , that Thomas S. Monson is our prophet. We can learn so much by following his directions in our lives. I know the Savior lives and loves us. He wants us to follow him by serving each other. I am so blessed to be a member of his church, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I write these things in his beloved name.

1 comments:

Tara L. said...

Thanks for sharing mom. You inspire me too. Thanks for joining the church all those years ago. Without you I wouldn't have the testimony I do today. Love you, Tara