BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, July 18, 2008

Friday

Today was a busy day. I was gone most of the day. Happy Birthday Brittney and Leslie. Dad and I went TV and furniture looking, it was fun but our options are for easy to stand up from don't you think. We also saw some very weird things flying in the sky. There were about 6 to 10 of them. We left theKids canal road we turned on 5th north heading to our house they were very fast we could not catch up to them. When we got home we could only see one and the then they were all gone, they wer very shiney and looked like flat things rolling over and over in the sky. OOOOOO spooky I think they were UFOS.

2 comments:

Tara L. said...

I think you have been reading the Host too much. Did you see that I tagged you on my blog. Check it out.

Mary said...

You are so funny! You know they say the Vernal and Roosevelt areas have a lot of UFO sitings! SPOOKy!!