BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, July 25, 2008

Back on track.

I started my day today by going to Curves, they have the new smart machines, they are like having a trainer with you, it really kicked my butt in gear. Next week I'm going to go at least 3 times maybe more. I have to get back in the groove. Then I cleaned the linen closet and got rid of a lot of junk, usually though when I take things to DI I end up going there and buying back what I took but not this time. I also went to lunch with Carolyn Slade and visiting teaching with Carol Murray. I know all my friends are named Carol or Carolyn.
This is the first time I've had the computer on all day and once again Tara made me cry. I miss her and her family soooooo much. I think she should come back here to live, she is just to far away. I also miss Mary and now Michael is thinking of moving to Washington State. Oh my all my chickadees are moving far away. Beau you and Brittney are not allowed to leave Vernal.

3 comments:

Tara L. said...

Why does Michael want to move to Washington. I love that place. Maybe I will go too.

The Merkleys said...

I know what you mean by going to DI and buying back all of what you took! When I was in vernal last summer I would always find cool stuff there. Can you tell Beau and Brittney they need to start a blog!
Hope all is well!
By the way this is the Merkleys!!

Chauntue Peterson said...

wow you go girl you need to come drag my butt to curves with you I felt so good when I went so why don't I go. I wish I was ambitious as you, you look so good. I'm glad that you joined the church also, you are such a asset to our ward.