BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

News for the Day

Not much going on today, just cleaned the house and now I'm watering the grass or the weed patch. Everyone in the family is fine at the moment. I got a new windshield on my car and tomorrow I have to take my car to Showalter to have the door handle fixed and to get a key less entry key. This is the first time since I joined the Church that I have not had a calling. It is rather strange to not have a calling. Oh well, soon enough.

4 comments:

Tara L. said...

Enjoy the freedom while it lasts.

Mary said...

Mom you are so funny! your posts are so random, and I love it! Now I know why I am the way I am!

Chauntue Peterson said...

ah oh now it's out there you will have a calling soon enough, you are to talented to go with out for to long. Enjoy it while you can.

Mandy said...

HI!!!!

I found your blog through Tara's. I am so glad to see you here!Now I can keep up with you, since we live so far away! ;)

Love ya!