BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Dentist

Today I had a dentist appointment, I'm lucky as my brother-in-law is my dentist so he understand about my great fear of the dentist, and my wonderful gag reflex. I don't usually get to embarrassed by it any more. Today my appointment was for the beginning of a tooth implant. Ugh !!!!! it was awful especially the drilling and the taste. now my whole face is numb and I'm a little out of it even for me as my family thinks I'm always that way. Oh well I made it through today and Brian says I have the hard part over, I hope so. Thanks Brian.

1 comments:

Mary said...

Oh mom, it's not that bad! For having Brian as your dentist and your two daughters as assistants, I don't know why you are so scared! I actually love going to the dentist!