BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, July 21, 2008

Crying

I really hate to cry but sometimes it just make you feel better even though you also feel sad. I really love my children a whole lot. But as I sit here writing I'm all alone because my children are all grown up. I never realized when my children were small that before I turned around they would be gone. This is for all you mothers out there Love your children and never complain about them because some day they will be gone and you will be alone. Love them, kiss them and cherish them. To my children I love you more than life it self and I would do anything for you, and I wish you never had to feel pain but it is part of the Lord's plan and someday I hope we will be an Eternal Family because heaven won't be heaven without all of you.

3 comments:

Tara L. said...

Love you too, Mom.

Chauntue Peterson said...

you are such a sweet mom and grandma, I think you are a wonderful person and I am so glad that I got to know you. You can visit my blog anytime cuz I spy on your's haha. If your ever lonely just come and hang out with me, we'll have to have a movie night one night when Rhett is working night's that would be fun.

Mary said...

Oh mom, your so sweet! I love you too!