BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Temple Blessings

Yesterday I went to the Temple to be there when Brian and Anita were sealed for time and all eternity. I was so happy for them but I couldn't help but feel a little sad. I wonder if I will ever have the opportunity to be sealed to Kim in the Temple. I sometimes get very discouraged and feel as though it will never happen. I have faith that it can happen and pray everyday that something will bring it about. I know that the Temple has blessed my life in so many ways and that the Savior hears my prayers. My Patriarchal blessing says I need to have patience with Kim and I have but it is Oh so hard.

3 comments:

Tara L. said...

I'm sorry you were sad Mom. Don't give up faith. One day it will happen. Heavenly Father knows you and He knows how much you want this. Keep praying, one day it will happen. I love you, Tara

Chauntue Peterson said...

I know exacly how you feel. I hope one day I will get to go with my hubby to.

Mary said...

Mom don't get down, Heavenly Father knows you and He will answer your prayers in His timing! I know it is hard, but it will work out something! Do you need to read my blog on Faith again! Just kidding! I love you!