BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, August 29, 2008

My Random Thoughts

This is a special edition just for you girls. Today was a glorious day, it was so beautiful and lovely. I love being a mom and a Grammy. 1 week of school down and I survived. I really don't like to talk in sacrament meeting. Raeven and Gabe were here tonight and I wish Lindsay and Landon were here too. Beau had to have stitches, he wanted a scar like Mary. I really love you Tara! I also got to see Michael too today. So today was a day to see my darling boys, but not my darling girls since you are together in Las Vegas. I know you will not have as much fun as you would if I were there. Love you all so much!!!!

3 comments:

Mary said...

Wow! I really don't think you could get more random than that! I think you want people to think you're a ditz!

Tara L. said...

You are so deep!

Chauntue Peterson said...

you are the cutest mom ever.