BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Be a Donor

I've just had this on my mind lately, Everyone should be an organ donor. Organ donation saves many lives. My husband Kim is here today because of someone who lost a loved one and was willing to share with some unknown stranger. Because of their courage I have my husband today and next week we will be married 35 years,3 and 1/2 years ago I didn't think this would happen. Thank you Donor Family whoever you are. You were an answer to our prayers and we love you for your sacrifice for Kim.

2 comments:

Tara L. said...

Great Post Mom. I agree, everyone should be an organ donor. We are all glad that Dad is here because of the kindness or others. Love you both.

Janice {Run Far} said...

I am a huge believer in Organ Donation. I think it is such a great and selfless gift.