BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Busy Saturday

Today was a busy day. Grocery Shopping, Babysitting, and talk writing. Talking in Sacrament Meeting is one of the scariest things I ever have had to do. I sometimes wish you could just say no. My subject is Reverence, and I'm definitely no expert.
Michael has moved back home for a short while, every time he moves in with one of his friends, after a few months they get married and move Michael out. His new plan is to move to the State of Washington. It was nice today to get to visit with him. I haven't seen him for about a month. I guess we as mom's have to let our children grow and move away but it is not very easy. First Tara to Las Vegas, Mary to Logan, and now Michael may be moving to Washington. It just make tears come to my eyes. It seems as thought when your children are small they will always be small. I told Michael today he should only be about 5 years old, not almost 26. Enjoy your little ones because in a blink of the eye they are grown and move away.

1 comments:

Chauntue Peterson said...

hey I think you did a great job by the way talking in sacrament you totaly nailed it. I really enjoyed it good job.