BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, August 14, 2008

A long day for Grandma

I started my day going with Leslie and Grandma to Roosevelt for her to have cataract surgery. As we were waiting for them to come and get her she slumped in her wheel chair. She had a stroke. I guess the place to have a stroke is in the hospital. They immediately took her to the emergency room. The decision was made to life flight her to University Hospital in Salt Lake City. I feel really bad for her as she was so excited to be able to see again and instead of sight she is in the hospital in Salt Lake. Tonight all she wants is something to eat as she hasn't eaten since last night.Poor Grandma, I hope you are back home soon. I love you so much.

4 comments:

Mary said...

Oh poor grandma! I wish I was there with her to keep her company! Love you grandma!

Chauntue Peterson said...

oh how sad. Let me know what to do to help you out

Tara L. said...

I am really worried about her. Call me after you see her. I have had her on my mind all day.

riporct said...

thank you

- alyson