BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Aunt Tess

Well on Feb. 27, 2009 my Aunt Tess died. I'm really sad as she was the last of my mom's sisters to die. My mother comes from a family of 11, 6 boys and 5 girls, now my mom is the last living member of her family. She is doing pretty good but is very sad.
My Aunt Tess was a fun person to be around and I will miss seeing her whenever I go to Ohio, I feel so bad because I never got to go to her funeral and pay my respect to her and her family. This is one of the times I feel very homesick for my home in Ohio. I loved her and her family so much she will be greatly missed by all who knew her. Because of my knowledge of the Plan of Salvation, I know I will see her again, I know that she is in a far better place than we are. I'm grateful for the knowledge I have gained from my membership in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I'm grateful Heavenly Father has given us the opportunity to live with him again and that families are forever.

2 comments:

Tara L. said...

I am sorry Mom. She was a lot of fun. Poor Grandma. I love you!

Mary said...

I'm sorry Mom! I wish I would have gotten to know her better! But you will see her again! I love you!