BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, November 8, 2008

This month


This month always makes me feel sad, 13 year ago tomorrow my Dad died, Sometimes I miss him so much, whenever I have a problem I know if he were here he would be able to help me. I guess as a child you always know your dad will protect you and even though I'm older I sometimes still need my dad more than any one could know. These are pictures of two men who have been great examples in my life and I will alway love. My other dad died 2 years ago next week, after my dad died he became the person I could always turn to for help. He was always there for me.
Now that both of my dad's are gone, I turn to Heavenly Father whenever my troubles seem to much to bear and I have learned that he too is always there for me. I'm so blessed with the knowledge that the gospel of Jesus Christ has brought into my life.


3 comments:

Chauntue Peterson said...

what do people do with out the knowlege of the eternal plan. thanks for coming last night i had fun talking to you.

Tara L. said...

I miss my Grandpas!

Mary said...

Oh they are so cute! I miss them too! Love you