BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, October 4, 2008

3 Favorite People!



Here's some of the favorite people in my family. Kim and I were cleaning today and came across these cute pictures of Mary and Bompie, and Grandma. We also found some fingerprints and footprints that were made of Beau, Tara, and Michael from 1982. Tara and Beau's were fingerprints, and Michael's were footprints because he was only 1 month old at the time. I can't believe how fast time goes by in your life. It seems like yesterday when my children were small. I really enjoyed conference today, It was as if Heavenly Father was speaking directly to me through each speaker. It made my testimony even stronger to know that Heavenly Father truly does know and love me.

2 comments:

Tara L. said...

Oh I miss my Bompie so much!!!

Mary said...

Oh cute Bompie and Grandma! I miss bompie! Cute pictures mom! I remember I made dad takes these right before I moved to Logan! I love you!